1 Item Items
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
GT2560 3D Printer Controller Board Compatible Arduino Mega2560 Ultimaker
GT2560 is a compact board that is integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560 + Ultimaker.
The GT2560 can not only take full place the Arduino Mega2560 + Ultimaker on respect of both software and hardware, but has more premium features: the streamlined interfaces effectively avoid the unnecessary troubles, well-regulated compaction of components highly integrated saves more space and easier to be mounted on most applications.
5 stepper motors, swappable driving modules, mighty ATmega2560 processor with 256k memory, 16MHz operating frequency, high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ, all these make the GT2560 an ideal option for a 3D printer control board. What's more, GT2560 can run over 12V and output 90W to a MOSFET, which gives higher torque and higher rotation rate.
1. Integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560 + Ultimaker and the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit , GT2560 can not only take full place them on respect of both software and hardware, but also features compact size, more convenient connection, and more stable.
2. Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ.
3. The power pack: operating voltage is 12V-24V, double power supply design feeds for heatbed and logical part separately. The current is 12A for heatbed and 5A for other parts. The cooling fan can support 12V
4. The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA Recoverable fuse.
5. Three 12v fan output and one PWM output for LED or other lighting equipment.
6. Three 55Amp MOSFET (with LED indicator, the actual output is restricted by the PCB board and the connector), all 3 MOSFET are equipped with heat sink to ensure sufficient heat dissipation and stable operation.
7. Support 5 A4988 stepper drivers (3 for X/Y/Z axis, and 2 for extruders); the subdivision of stepper motor can be setup by dial switch, eliminating jumper caps, easier to operate.
8. Three temperature sensor input (100k thermistor is recommended)
9. Extended LCD and SD card interface support both LCD2004 and LCD 12864, with which you can print without your PC.
10. The firmware is the prevalent Marlin, which is known for its stability, usability, and high-performance.
The specifications of Pin connectors:
Motor: XH (2.54mm-4pin)
Fan: PH (2.00mm-3pin)
Endstop and thermistor: XH (2.54mm-2pin)
12V 12A and 12V 5A power supply
One power port for heatbed and 2 for extruder
Five stepper motor input, (3 for X / Y / Z axis, and 2 for extruders)
Extended LCD & SD card interface
Six endstop input (X-MIN, Y-MIN, Z-MIN X-MAX, Y-MAX, Z-MAX)
Three input for thermistor (TEMP1, TEMP2 and TEMP3)
Three input for 12V cooling fan
One PWM output
Dimension: 107.3 x 78.7 x 22mm
Weight: 80 g
Compiling environment: Arduino IDE
Host software: printrun, Repetier-Host
Users Manual of GT2560: Click to open
1 x GT2560 3D Printer Controller Board
Geen klantenbeoordelingen op het moment.